PRECISA is a digital platform for the acquisition, storage and analysis of Big Data in Health that allows professionals to simply and intuitively share / archive / evolve information about their cases / patients in real time.
PRECISA helps to generate scientific knowledge and statistics with multiple purposes / applications such as: epidemiological analysis, cost-effectiveness studies, new research hypotheses, management and planning of health systems, medical / access auditing, patient journey, etc.
PRECISA presents a new paradigm in DataScience, combining and integrating new technologies such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Real World Evidence.
The personal data of the patients when they are entered on the platform are anonymized and encrypted using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), better known as Rijndael (encryption method adopted by the United States government), they are stored and protected in the computer Where they are loaded.
Epidemiological data (reason for consultation, clinical, complementary studies, adverse events treatments, etc.) are analyzed and processed by our Data Analytics department and shared with the community of researchers involved in the information load. All databases are registered in the RNPDP of the Ministry of Justice of the Nation.
TYPE OF PLATFORMS:
PRECISA is a versatile platform that has the capacity to adapt to multiple needs of the various health actors. Such as:
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES:
PATIENT / NGO ASSOCIATIONS:
1. Database on own protected server (No cloud)
2. Encryption of filiation data (Advanced Encryption Standard – Rijndael)
3. Body surface calculation
4. ICD-10 (PAHO) for the standardization of diagnoses
5. TNMSMART for automatic staging of solid tumors
6. Parameterization of presentation, characteristics, markers, microscopy according to tumor
7. Customization of therapeutic schemes by the user
8. Temporality of pre-defined milestones
9.Pre-configurable accepted protocols according to funder
10. INFO-Aid: Guideline NCCN
11.Temporary alert for patient update with push notification
12. Detection INCL / EXCL. Detect candidates for clinical study
13. Personal and Precisa-Comunity online descriptive statistics
14. Analytics online, with predictive algorithms
15. Automatic HHCC summary generation
16. Generation of cancer drug application according to patient coverage form
17. Generation of informed consent for data transfer
18. Evolution of the patient in scalable graphs as a function of time
19. Dashboard configurable according to type of user (institution, funder, auditor, doctor)
20. Fields related to costs for drug-economic calculations
21. Kaplan & Meier curves online in analytics community
22. Keyboard requirement for name, surname and comments only (free text)
PRECISA is designed to be used by health professionals. Epidemiological statistics are constructed with the records provided by the specialists that make up the PRECISA Community. All those doctors who wish and whose specialty has a registration platform may be part. In exchange for sharing information, they will have access to online statistics of the individual and / or collective data provided.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF PRECISA COMMUNITY?
-Share data to structure epidemiological information in real time
– Store/ document patient information in a safe, digital, fast and orderly manner
– Access the collective information of your specialty.
– Use the information acquired to publish or teach.
– Use the information to create new study hypotheses.
– Request the processing of information in a personalized way.
– Know the occurrence of adverse events at the time they are detected.
– Access to predictive algorithms of Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
FUNDACIÓN INVESTIGAR has incorporated remote monitoring. The method accepted more than a year ago by the FDA to facilitate the conduct of clinical studies. It consists of electronically registering the source information document (clinic history, office files, radiographic images, laboratory studies, etc.) allowing remotely verifying the patient’s existence. An APP developed for this purpose will be available to researchers to facilitate this task.
The personal data of the patients when they are entered on the platform are anonymized and encrypted using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), better known as Rijndael (encryption method adopted by the United States government), the data will be stored and protected on the computer where they have been loaded.